Monday 6 September 2010

A fab Family weekend

We were invited to Stoke this weekend for my husbands cousins 30th Birthday. We had a absolutely great time. I thought i would share with you the necklace and card I made for Kate.

She is such a delicate sole so I made her a delicate necklace. I used sterling silver wire for this one. The beads are cream pearls and swarovski crystals.


This is the card I made for her I made the large flower by layering up 8, 3" scalloped circles. You can find out how to do this by putting hand made flowers into you tube. She loved both I am happy to say. It was great to have the weekend with the family. Just a Little fact to amuse you all Kate is 30 my hubby Roger is 40 and Kate's mum, Rogers aunt is 50 putting 10 years between them all and Elizabeth is 10.


My beautifull princesses is growing up.


I took this picture at Kate's party & I just love it I think it is one for blowing up on the wall.

I hope you all managed to have a great weekend.

Victoria x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate necklace, lovely card and handmade flower and a lovely daughter too. They say good things come in threes! And yes, I agree - one for putting on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria I'm so pleased you've started blogging again I don't see much of you these days, the necklace is gorgeous, the card beautiful & Elizabeth is Gorgeous too I say blow her up (the photo) and do the proud Mummy bit they alter so much, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the card and the necklace for Kate are stunning, how lucky is she getting not one but 2 handmade pieces from the very talented you and the photo of Elizabeth is stunning, she is so much a mini me here, you must be so proud XXX

    ReplyDelete