Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mother's Day
I though for mothers day this year I would make mum a bit of a keep sake instead of just a card.
I made the embellishments with my cuttelbug and to match my flowers to the paper I spraid my plain cream flowers with Glimmer Mist, this was also used on the harts to mach it all in. On the flowers I just spraid it on but with the harts I rubbed it gently all over to give a lovely glimmer finish.



I placed my poem on the back which made mum cry bless her x


Mum reminded me that the ribbon I used was from a gift she had given me. She thought that was quite sweet. I never through any ribbon away.




We went to the studio in Cleethorpes market place for mothersday lunch the food was fabulous Elizabeth chose the fruit starter as you can see she thought it was great!


There was 13 of us for dinner my brother in law is manager of the studio so both family's came together, both grandmas, granddad's brother, sisters & grandchildren.




Mum & roger always ready to pose for the camera.



I love this one Dan and Roger with all the grand children. Ahhh they are proud daddy's.



Here's hopping you all had an equally lovely day.
Victoria x






1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day you all had, the photos of your family all together are very sweet and I love the keepsake you made for your mum - BEAUTIFUL and like you say, much nicer than just a card XXX

    ReplyDelete