Thursday 25 March 2010

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!
Well I have been working hard recently to build my jewellery & craft business I have made some lovely flyer's & posters to advertise my Jewellery and craft making parties for children. Yesterday I received a call from a friend with some news of a prospective place for me to sell my jewellery & crafts so today I popped of to have a look. I am pleased to say my lovely items will be on sale from Tuesday. I am bubbling with excitement. Not only will this mean the sale of my goods but also means I will be able to purchase new things to play with.
Having left the shop with my mind buzzing with ideas for new items to make & sell I came strait home to make these lovely hair clips.

I Had fun making these little clips & was an opportunity to combine my jewellery making with my card making.


I love altering items & this kind of falls in with that Passion. The white one below is slightly bigger than the two above. I know I have made them to sell & sell I must but I know Elizabeth will love these.






My last share for today are two cards I made in the crop at running with scissors on Friday. Tracy did make me laugh I love to chat along with every one but always go with a item to make & merrily get along with making my items. To witch Tracy pipes up how good I am actually finishing one card let alone two as most people go home having had a cup of coffee & a great chat but not much crafting being done he he he you do all make me chuckle I will miss you all this Friday as I start mt new Job this week running the school uniform shop.



The scalloped edges I have used on both these cards was used earlier in the day scrapbooking & I have to say they were popular with a few of us. They are made by ek success.


I hope you all are having a good week.
take care for now.
Victoria x




3 comments:

  1. First of all - congratulations on the new job !
    Beautiful hairclips - they really are very pretty and gorgeous cards too ( although I have seen them in progress lol) I wish I could be so focused !!! I have never ever finished anything in a crop yet lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hair clips and cards Victoria. You have an award on my blog.

    :)

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair slides & cards well done you for finishing, well done on your award

    ReplyDelete