Friday 2 April 2010

What a fab few days!
Tuesday I went to the gallery to display all my lovely jewellery & crafts for sale. I made up a few gift boxes my thinking was you may as well get all you bits in one place.


I made pillow boxes from a template Tracy lent me some time ago and decorated them using bits out of my ever growing stash of yummys.


I painted this lovely lady earlya in the week.
I Just hope now that people like my designs and think there worth parting with there hard earned cash for.

I went strait form there to the Studio in Cleethorpes Market place to meat a few of my yummy mummy school friends. There was 11 of us all together and was much enjoyed by all. It was a great way for us all to have a break before the children start there 3 week Easter holiday.
The school breaks up at the end of term at 1pm to allow any borders to get home. The children there for don't get lunch this day. Tracy and I decided to take the children for lunch at pizza hut and met a few more school friends in there it was quite chaotic but the children loved it. General consensus for the end of summer term is to go for a picnic in the park so the children can burn of some of that excited energy they all seem to have.
Friday Happy Easter every one !!!
I've been to my scrap booking class this morning at Running with Scissors
and made 2 lovely scrap booking pages. I would of stayed for the crop but Roger was home alone waiting for me. (Elizabeth gone to my sisters in laws with my nephew for 2 days) I got home to be taken out to lunch which was a nice surprise and then had to get on with my birthday card for my aunts 60th birthday.

I bought the stamp & embossing folder from Running with scissors and the papers are K & CO.


Here is wishing you all a great Easter weekend were off to mum's now for Auntie Gail's Birthday party photo's to follow.


Victoria xx

3 comments:

  1. your pillows are lovely Victoriawheredo you sell them?, I love your card it's beautiful, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet I have them for sale in The Gallery, Immingham.
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card s stunning honey - love the way you used your new embossing folder, good luck in the gallery XXX

    ReplyDelete