Thursday 15 April 2010

Mad Mandy's Birthday Party

Mandy's parties are always great every body just lets there hair down and has fun.
Roger can't resist a big hug.


Steve recently cut his hair to what for him is short! only thing is we all kept saying he looked like willy wonker lol. So just for all our amusement he went and bought a pair of white glasses to finish of the look. Roger with a bit of orange on the inside of his coat thought he would be an umpa lumpa. Don't think he really pulls it of especially being 6ft 4"



This is a close up of the lady i painted on Mandy's card. Mandy is mad on purple so i tries to use purple & blue colours. I wonted to sparkle up the chin down her back & really could of done with some black stickles but I didn't have any so I used by black & silver glitter eye liner.


I also didn't have any blue or purple flowers so i sprayed white ones with glimmer mist this gave me the colour I needed and added a bit of shine.



A big Happy Birthday Mandy thanks for a great night as always.
Victoria x

1 comment:

  1. LOL at willy wonka and his umpa lumpa, what a sight lol, the card is beautiful, love the idea of the improvisation with the eye liner ( off to raid my make up box lol) See you soon XXX

    ReplyDelete