Friday 23 April 2010

What you can get done when you put your mind to it
I was asked to make a necklace for a child at school by one of my lovely mum friends. I have to admit to forgetting about it over the school holidays being to busy with the opening of my new Slimming World group. So when asked for the necklace i had to get a Rigel on. I came home not knowing what i was going to do and go lots of beads out on the playroom floor hoping they would speak to me. Well they did in volume. Would you believe I forgot to photo them before I took them to school so the one Mary bought I don't have to show you, SORRY. I can however show you the others I made all on Wednesday evening.
This first one is swarovski butterflies and crystals on a sterling silver chain.

I have kept this one for myself i loved it so much. very naughty I know I'll never be rich will I. it is a wire choker with silver plate beads and swarovki harts dangling down in Pail pink & clear crystal.

This one is a mix of lovely pastel beads & crystal.


My final one of the evening a funky on trend yellow & black necklace there are lots of bright colours around for this summer so I thought i would make something to reflect those colors.


Well as i said earl ya I have been sooooooooooo busy with promoting my new slimming World group at The Royal in Scunthorpe. I opened on Tuesday with a disappointing 10 new members. I was however given lots of support from my lovely manager Roz and a great big hug. THANKS ROZ !! I posted on my face book my disappointment with the amount of people I had through the door & was sent some lovely messages form friends & family who all said once people had come to the group they would spread the word as I am a great consultant & have a very some great bubbly happy group already. I am sure they are right when they tell me it will grow I was just disappointed on the day but I will get it there.


And finally you know when you suddenly realize you have a birthday you have forgot & only 10 minuets to come up with something well this is what I came up with on such an occasion. I had forchanetly been playing with some of my stamping up stamps the day before. I had painted the flower & printed the happy Birthday button I had also glazed them. I used my lovely new circle cutter bought from Running with scissors to mount up the flower & punched out some butterfly's. Quite a funky card for a young friend.


Hear is to spending more time playing with my lovely craft bits in the play room (mine & Elizabeth's lol)
Take care
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. your jewellery projects are stunning, your blog was recommended to my by Janet T, i have just started and she said i should come over and see what you do, and i am pleased i did.
    so any advice you can give me would be welcome, such as any good online shops to purchase some more beads and findings, as there is not much in my local area.
    will pop back again
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete