Sunday 2 May 2010

Today is my 12th wedding anniversary
So I thought I would share just a few pictures from my wedding day. In my album are 145 pictures I have just put 3 onto here. I hadn't until today thought about about scanning my photo's onto my computer but I will now xx lol. If I scan them onto my computer I can re print them and then make them into a scrapbook :-) yay.



We got married at Broughton Church followed by our reception at Forest Pines.
We went to Forest pines 2 years ago for our anniversary and stayed in the same room. It had all changed there was no longer a 4 poster bed and has been expanded so much the lovely little conservatory I had the bellow picture in is now huge. Never the less we had a romantic evening.
This year we have put our celebrations on hold for a few weeks. Roger was given his notice at work and were worried about spending anything we don't have to. The main thing is were all together and happy. We can have a party at any time.


It was a wonderful day I wouldn't of changed a thing.
I Love You Roger
More today than yesterday but less than tomorrow.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. great photos. cant wait to see your scrapbooking pages,lots of flowers! margaret.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pics Victoria you looked so different. love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be because I was 5 stone lighter janet x lol

    ReplyDelete