Sunday 16 May 2010

A busy Saturday
Roger invited Danny, Louise and there boy's over for a BBQ. Elizabeth was struggling with the sun so I popped in the house to get her a hat. This gave Roger an idea and he ran in the house himself bringing back out with him his two cowboy hats.
When we are abroad non of us tolerate the sun very well. I tend to hide in the shade although my joints appreciate the worm my skin doesn't wont the sun. Elizabeth has an array of hats with her but Roger tends to forget his bless him. This results in new hats coming home with us after each holiday. The one Roger is wearing came back from Cyprus and the one Danny has on came from Turkey. The hole time we were in Turkey the local restaurateurs would shout out to him hello cowboy you come try our menu. It was a good laugh. So here are my Broughton cow boys.
Elizabeth and I had to leave them all in the garden to get of to Beth's Birthday which was held at Cleethorpes leisure center. This is the card that I made for Beth. She is an Elizabeth but prefers Beth unlike my Elizabeth who never like her name to be shortened which is just as well as they are both in the same class. So this is the card I made for her.
The stamp I used is from Lili of the valey .
Elizabeth says it is her & Beth reading a book together. Bless

I used Tim Holtz distress inks to colour in the image.


I sprayed the flowers with pearl Glimmer Mist to give them a lovely shimmer.


Hear is hope that you all having a great week end.


Victoria x


1 comment:

  1. Move over Clint Eastwood lol, your Broughton cowboys look cool in their hats Victoria, I hope Elizabeth had a lovely time at her party, love the card with your lovely new stamp, the girls cuddled up on the armchair is an adorable image TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete