Saturday 22 May 2010

My own scrap book pages

As many of you will know I attend a scrap booking class at Running With Scissors in Grimsby. I tried some time ago to do my own scrap book pages but just thought they weren't quite right hens I started the class's.

Well this week I thought I would once again try to do my own scrap book pages, these are the result.


The papers are by Bo Bunny the just spoke to me in the shop. The photo's are of Elizabeth when she was about 3 grandma bought her Chinese P J's back from one of her many holidays and being me couldn't help but take some cute photos.




Last week I came home to Elizabeth sobbing in tears she had lost her favorite book mark. The only way I could get her to stop was to promise to make her a new one. I let her go through all my stamps and she chose a new lili of the Vally stamp that I had just received in the post, I didn't have the hart to tell her it was a Christmas Angel.
Not the traditional shape I know but then isn't the point of crafting to use your own vision and do something a little different.


I embellished it with both a cross and an angel out of my stash I'm sure the angel came from running with scissors it has hand made with love on the back and the cross I purchased from the Range. plus lots of ribbon. Well it is for Elizabeth.


I used both Stamping up and Tim Hols distress inks to colour her in. Once it had dried I added stickels to her wings to make them glitter in the light.


The final verdict from Elizabeth it's really cool and I love the Angel.

I hope you are all having a great weekend in this lovely sunshine.

Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Love your scrap pages they are adorable & such pretty colours. The book mark is lovely too. Love Janet

    ReplyDelete