Friday 14 May 2010

What as busy few days
I was approached by a lady to make 16 pairs of earring as wedding favours for her female guests. The colour theme is turquoise and these are the very shiny result. What a lovely gift. I know I would feel a very special guest to receive these beautiful Swarovsike earrings.



While I was sat making the wedding earrings I decided to have a bit of a play with some black Swaovski hart that arrived in the same delivery.

I know I have made this necklace before in a different colour before but I love this one. I have worn this a few days already and can see it being a favourite.


My final picture to share today is a card I made for a special college Maureen. As many of you will know I am a Slimming world Consultant and have been doing this very wonderful job for 9 and a half years. Maureen joined my group as a member after about 6 months of me staring working for Slimming World and lost if I remember correctly 6 stone. After reaching target and some convincing Maureen decided to going are wonderful team of consultants in the Scunthorpe aria. I have done many jobs with Slimming world such as aria manager and time of as a temp through all this time Maureen has been there supporting members as a member herself and then a consultant. I just wonted to share with you what a special lady she is and this is the Birthday card I made for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maureen x


Hoping you are all well.


Victoria x



2 comments:

  1. The jewelry is lovely hon and the card is beautiful too, I am sure the wedding party will be delighted as will Maureen XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe earings are lovely, My daughter is getting married this saturday, I am so glad I had not taken up jewelry making a few months ago or she would of had me making ladies favours too. it was hard enough doing all the invites, order of service menu and favour boxes, but i think the ones you have done are stunning

    ReplyDelete