Sunday 9 May 2010

Stressful times
Not much blogging going on at the minuet guys I am sorry. The brain at the moment is plugged full of worry and stress this unfortunately means not much crafting being done. Having said that when I have sat down to do something it has helped take my mind of it all. 2 weeks ago Roger was told he had 4 weeks of work left we are used to being given notice it is part of contract work how ever he usually has a job lined up to go to and hasn't been out of work for 11 years. Only this time it would seem the resection has finally truly hit our home. On top of all this My sister has been quite unwell and we have all been really worried about her.
Me being the person I am and having found a new range of stamps in the Scunthorpe garden center decided to make her a card to let her know I love her very much and hope she gets well soon. The stamp is from Wild Rose Studio and I coloured it in using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The papers are from my lovely stash and the flowers and pins came from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Put your feet up hun and relax for a while we love you millions.
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. AWwwwwww big hugs honey I think things might be looking up for you after our last conversation - keeping my fingers crossed for you all, gorgeous card too XXX

    ReplyDelete